FeroniaLab is a company that specializes in designing, building, and managing exhibiting companies' stands and on tradeshows and exhibitions. With headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria and extended network all around the globe, Feronialab efficiently supports its operations and manages projects at some of the biggest events worldwide.
An Office Administrator:
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems (Monday.com and others).
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Plans, purchases and organises company work trips
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Administrative Assistance and Office Administration skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with office equipment and maintaining them
- Excellent Communication skills and fluency in English
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
- Experience with Monday.com is considered an advantage
What we offer
Labor contract - Full time
Well-defined career and personal development opportunities
An international exposure job in global environment / working with multiple nationalities
Work-life balance: 20 days of paid leave
Exciting working atmosphere
Free Multisport card
Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits.